NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 4:38 PM
FOUR CHRISTMASES.

I went to watch Four Christmases today. And I didn't like it. The jokes were very sexual and explicit. And still, people were laughing at it. WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS?

I was rather disillusioned by it. All the rest of the people seemed to be laughing happily, yet I wasn't. My heart really was filled with mixed feelings. Its like, what has this world come to? Look and today's media, and what kind of perverse messages they are propagating to the minds of people. There was also one part where they sort of made fun of the Christian Faith, and it was really insulting. GOD WE REALLY NEED YOU. THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.

We REALLY need to PRAY

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD, I may look like a fool in making this stand of mine, but I just want to live my life which is honourable before you. I don't want to follow the bad things others do, even if the whole world is doing it. And Lord, I want to stand firm in you, no matter what. And Lord, I DON'T WANT TO SEEK MY ACCEPTANCE IN MY LOOKS. YOUR WORD SAYS THAT EACH OF US IS FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY CREATED.

samuel