NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Monday, January 26, 2009 @ 6:54 PM
myHope : a month on...

...and the photos are up! I won't be posting about it because I was on the other side of the world at the time, so I'll let Samuel do it. These are just a few of the many shots that were taken, happy viewing!

- dennis. =)
__________________________________________________________________

Hello readers. This is Samuel. Alright, I shall post about the myhope party before I forget it. Although many problems cropped up last minute, we managed to overcome them! Stuff like people coming at different timings ( despite already settling a time to meet ), last minute absentees and some lacking equipment.

And YES! I finally invited a friend to a harvest event!

So how did the party go? Wait, let me think a while. Oh yes. Firstly, some of us went to the mrt to pick up our friends. It was odd at first because everyone didnt realyl know everyone. But after a while, kudos to the effect of Ruffles and DOUNGHNUT FACTORY DOUGHNUTS, everyone got relaxed and friendly.

Then we played the wii. Raving Rabbits.

Then the very good talker EMCEE ( jeremy chia ) got everyone to do an intro. Then bingo, then gift exchange and yes, Benjamin's testimony. All in all, it was excellent lah. I thought it would be very weird for the friend i invited but instead, it was quite not weird actually.

and I realised i look so tanned in the pictures.