I actually feared for my life because I am directionless, and without the essentials to survive long enough for rescue (no water).
I relate this physical incident because a lot of times, we do not realise that we are lost, spiritually. We may function normally outwardly: eat, sleep, go to school, have fun etc. But spiritually inside, we are like what I experienced physically: lost, hopeless, panicking, needing help. Maybe already dying.
But King David knew the way. He knew that when he sets the Lord as his leader ("I have set the LORD always before me."), he will not be shaken, whatever the ups and downs in life he experienced.
I know that many young people describe their lives as a emotional roller-coaster. Swing from one extreme to another. I would like to encourage you that it need not be this way.
With All I Am Into your hand I commit again With all I am For you lord
You hold my world In the palm of your hand And I'm yours forever
Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you You're the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am
I'll walk with you Wherever you go Through tears and joy I'll trust in you
And I will live In all of your ways And your promises forever
Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you You're the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am
I actually feared for my life because I am directionless, and without the essentials to survive long enough for rescue (no water).
I relate this physical incident because a lot of times, we do not realise that we are lost, spiritually. We may function normally outwardly: eat, sleep, go to school, have fun etc. But spiritually inside, we are like what I experienced physically: lost, hopeless, panicking, needing help. Maybe already dying.
But King David knew the way. He knew that when he sets the Lord as his leader ("I have set the LORD always before me."), he will not be shaken, whatever the ups and downs in life he experienced.
I know that many young people describe their lives as a emotional roller-coaster. Swing from one extreme to another. I would like to encourage you that it need not be this way.
With All I Am Into your hand I commit again With all I am For you lord
You hold my world In the palm of your hand And I'm yours forever
Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you You're the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am
I'll walk with you Wherever you go Through tears and joy I'll trust in you
And I will live In all of your ways And your promises forever
Jesus I believe in you Jesus I belong to you You're the reason that I live The reason that I sing With all I am