NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 @ 2:55 PM
Psalm 37.

And today's reading is Psalm 37. Although Chinese New Year is approaching, lets us continue reading a-psalm-a-day faithfully, because God is more important that everything!

I admit I had some trouble understanding this relatively long psalm, but I think I caught something from verse 11.

11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy great peace.

Upon the word meek, it brought back a sermon by Rev Melvyn Mak about two years ago entitled "Attitudes of A Conqueror" into my mind.

In that sermon, he mentioned and explained the meaning of the word meek, which is power under control.

I think the meek refers to us Christians, even though we may not be suceeding as well as the wicked in the world, God will give us inheritance of the land and great peace ultimately.

God Bless and 新年快乐!