Psalm 53 Verse 5 really spoke to me, 5 There they were, overwhelmed with dread, where there was nothing to dread. I felt that this was a reflection of my life for the past week, where I have been thinking about the sins I commit so much that now, looking back, it was perhaps a bit imaginative. As with what the Psalmist wrote, there they were, everwhelmed with dread, when actually, there was nothing to dread, because God is the only solution to all problems. God Bless You in this season of fasting!
|
|
|
Psalm 53 Verse 5 really spoke to me, 5 There they were, overwhelmed with dread, where there was nothing to dread. I felt that this was a reflection of my life for the past week, where I have been thinking about the sins I commit so much that now, looking back, it was perhaps a bit imaginative. As with what the Psalmist wrote, there they were, everwhelmed with dread, when actually, there was nothing to dread, because God is the only solution to all problems. God Bless You in this season of fasting!
|
|
|
By post:
Psalm 51: Broken Spirit & Contrite Heart
Psalm 50: 2 Types of Sacrifices
Psalm 49: Money Money Money
Psalm 48: Rebirth of Israel
Psalm 47: Why Favour A Nation?
Psalm 46: Baris! Sediah!!!
Psalm 45: Love Song For The King
Psalm 44: Corporate Sin
Psalm 44
Psalm 43: Alien & Alienated
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|