God really blessed me today. During CCA my friends started talking about theories on the end of the world, and they really didn't know what they would do if it really came. They Some also said they would go and quench all their nasty desires of their heart just before the End. As we talked and talked, I felt God prompt me to share about Him. It was clearly an open chance to share a bit about God. At first, I tried saying that if you trust in God, you will go to heaven and everything will be alright. But it didn't like grab the attention of my friends. I didnt't seem to have the courage to really share. I felt that I didn't know the JOhn 3:16 structure well enough. I was starting to lose hope. Somehow or rather, when some of us went home and the group got kind of smaller, I like just drew the John 3:16 structure in front of my friends. It didnt matter if I did it perfectly or not, I did it.
|
|
|
God really blessed me today. During CCA my friends started talking about theories on the end of the world, and they really didn't know what they would do if it really came. They Some also said they would go and quench all their nasty desires of their heart just before the End. As we talked and talked, I felt God prompt me to share about Him. It was clearly an open chance to share a bit about God. At first, I tried saying that if you trust in God, you will go to heaven and everything will be alright. But it didn't like grab the attention of my friends. I didnt't seem to have the courage to really share. I felt that I didn't know the JOhn 3:16 structure well enough. I was starting to lose hope. Somehow or rather, when some of us went home and the group got kind of smaller, I like just drew the John 3:16 structure in front of my friends. It didnt matter if I did it perfectly or not, I did it.
|
|
|
By post:
Just Checking In
Psalm 59: God's Grace Is Sufficient
Psalm 58: Rule in Justice
Psalm 57: Steadfast Heart
Apologies for delay
Psalm 56: Reactive or Proactive Faith?
1 hour with God
Psalm 55: People-reading
Psalm 54: 甘心祭献 (Freewill Offering)
Psalm 53: Law 2 of the 4 Spiritual Laws
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|