I suddenly felt that having child-like faith is really important as a Christian, that having no common sense and saying "Pray, and God will do the rest". I want to have such child-like faith, despite however impossible the circumstance seems to be, I will trust in God. Would you?
|
|
|
I suddenly felt that having child-like faith is really important as a Christian, that having no common sense and saying "Pray, and God will do the rest". I want to have such child-like faith, despite however impossible the circumstance seems to be, I will trust in God. Would you?
|
|
|
By post:
Psalm 40: Here I Am
Psalm 39
Psalm 39: Fleeting
Psalm 38: Dont Leave Me
Psalm 37
Psalm 37: Lessons From Oak Tree
Psalm 36: Pride Before The Fall
Psalm 35
Psalm 35: Battle-sheep
Psalm 33: 听天由命
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|