NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @ 8:00 AM
God is real.

Yesterday evening, my whole family was going to sanctification week except myself - I was going to the Thursday and Saturday's ones. When I was alone at home, the Devil tempted me and I succumbed. I sinned against God. I felt really broken then. I didn't want to do anything. I was kind of moody.

BUt deep down in my heart I could feel a conviction by God to go down to the EXPO, despite what the time was. Somehow I felt empowered to have the faith to go. So I did, putting aside all the homework that I had to do. Throughout the journey, I wasn't feeling that good.

By the time I had reached, it was already 7.30pm. I joined my tribe. When I was in the hall, I could feel the support from all the tribe, I felt happy.

In addition, what Pastor Khong preached really spoke to me. What he said what the sin which I had just commited previously. From then on I knew that God did not convict me to suddenly go to Sanctification week at the last minute for nothing. It was his plan. And I thank God, because I would have otherwise missed his touch.

God is so real. It was the first time I ever experienced Him that clearly! Thank you Lord!

God Bless you!