I had a great week today, not because I was having successes and good things happening to me throughout it, but because I managed to rise up from my failures and sins and sort of turned it into a victory. I think I will still keep to the 1 hour of praying, except that maybe I'll change it to 30 minutes because I really need God. Whenever I don't do the 1 hour with God, things don't really work out well in my life. So you should all do it too! And also, I'm going to start having tuition for my A Maths and Chemistry. I haven't had tution before in my whole life. It's going to be 2 hours for each subject on Saturdays, so it'll be 4 hours in total. I figured it would make my schedule tighter and I have to manage my time well, but I'm trusting God in it, even as I get busier. So see you all people! I'm going to end off here! Loving God ALWAYS and FOREVER! God Bless!
|
|
|
I had a great week today, not because I was having successes and good things happening to me throughout it, but because I managed to rise up from my failures and sins and sort of turned it into a victory. I think I will still keep to the 1 hour of praying, except that maybe I'll change it to 30 minutes because I really need God. Whenever I don't do the 1 hour with God, things don't really work out well in my life. So you should all do it too! And also, I'm going to start having tuition for my A Maths and Chemistry. I haven't had tution before in my whole life. It's going to be 2 hours for each subject on Saturdays, so it'll be 4 hours in total. I figured it would make my schedule tighter and I have to manage my time well, but I'm trusting God in it, even as I get busier. So see you all people! I'm going to end off here! Loving God ALWAYS and FOREVER! God Bless!
|
|
|
By post:
Psalm 89: 言出必行
Psalm 86: Undivided Heart
Psalm 85: Like Attract Like
Psalm 84: Dwell in Your House
Praise the Lord
God is real
Psalm 81
Psalm 61: A Higher Rock
Psalm 60: Battle Belongs to God
Sustaining the Effort
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|