And yes! We had our cluster chalet at East Coast. BBQ was really fun, with us playing soccer, volleyball, getting our hands caked in black, trying to cook garlic bread properly, cooking marshmallows plus nutella hamburgers, having free dumplings and tao sar piahs, playing the guitar and singing songs, cyling, rollerblading, and even just lying on the sand at midnight (with Bryan). We really had a great time together! Through this chalet, I became alot closer to Bryan and Gabriel. That's Interdependence! And plus I got to bring the Nutella home!
|
|
|
And yes! We had our cluster chalet at East Coast. BBQ was really fun, with us playing soccer, volleyball, getting our hands caked in black, trying to cook garlic bread properly, cooking marshmallows plus nutella hamburgers, having free dumplings and tao sar piahs, playing the guitar and singing songs, cyling, rollerblading, and even just lying on the sand at midnight (with Bryan). We really had a great time together! Through this chalet, I became alot closer to Bryan and Gabriel. That's Interdependence! And plus I got to bring the Nutella home!
|
|
|
By post:
John 4
Notes
May/June Holiday Plans
God's Dream Team
The other side of God
Wise Men, Or FOOLS?
I hide your Word in my heart
Psalm 115: Who Do You Trust?
Psalm 116: Death
Psalm 118
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|