NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 7:06 PM
The other side of God.

I just got to know the other side of God today. The other side of God that will punish us with his wrath if we do not obey Him.

My quiet time with God today was rather 懒散, I just sang some songs of worship and praise, as if going through the motion. It was as if I was vegetating at that point of time. Also, I did not pray during my quiet time, I only read Psalm 134 which I had not in the morning. In addition to that, I did short of five minutes of my usual quiet time, because I was feeling peppish.

And during the next like 3 hours, I unknowingly did some things that were not pleasing to God.

Looking back, it occured to me that, actually, God might have allowed those temptations to come to me, which I fell to. Now, I admit I am that happy and cheerful as I was earlier. God, please forgive me.

The lesson God gave me was a hard one, but I am grateful for it, for I now know more of Him, that the precepted image of a kind and loving bearded old father in heaven is just one side of God. I am starting to fear Him.

God may punish us sometimes, to shake us out of our wrong attitudes, and change us.

So let us serve and obey God, with Fear and Trembling.

God Bless!