Pastor's latest sermon was on The Word and I. In due of it, we ( tribe ) are going to start memorising bible scriptures. For a start, we are memorising Psalm 1. Let's put aside our exams and spare a few minutes each day to memorise a verse. Let us fear God, not fear our exams! Psalm 119 Verse 11: I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
|
|
|
Pastor's latest sermon was on The Word and I. In due of it, we ( tribe ) are going to start memorising bible scriptures. For a start, we are memorising Psalm 1. Let's put aside our exams and spare a few minutes each day to memorise a verse. Let us fear God, not fear our exams! Psalm 119 Verse 11: I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
|
|
|
By post:
Psalm 115: Who Do You Trust?
Psalm 116: Death
Psalm 118
Forgiven
Psalm 108: Battle Cry!
Psalm 106: Roller Coaster
Tests Of God
My Week
Psalm 89: 言出必行
Psalm 86: Undivided Heart
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|