Hi guys, As given out, these are the holiday plans.   More than just the activities, I hope that everyone will catch the focus and heartbeat behind all these activities, in case we missed what is important. (ie. had lots of fun or worse, get tired out, but didnt get transformed by God) Focus for the next 4 months is on Interdependance. As a cell focus these 2 months,1) We demonstrate unity by meeting up regularly 2) We draw close to God and demonstrate loving God by loving people and working together with them or serving them (ie. other tribes in YCYPAO cluster, our own tribe, our own cell, our friends) For your personal growth, can you talk to God yourself and ask Him: What area of my life should I focus on growing PERSONALLY during this holidays?I will be asking you after next Sunday's sandcastle building event. Have a blessed time planning your holidays with God =) Labels: Cell Activities
|
|
|
Hi guys, As given out, these are the holiday plans.   More than just the activities, I hope that everyone will catch the focus and heartbeat behind all these activities, in case we missed what is important. (ie. had lots of fun or worse, get tired out, but didnt get transformed by God) Focus for the next 4 months is on Interdependance. As a cell focus these 2 months,1) We demonstrate unity by meeting up regularly 2) We draw close to God and demonstrate loving God by loving people and working together with them or serving them (ie. other tribes in YCYPAO cluster, our own tribe, our own cell, our friends) For your personal growth, can you talk to God yourself and ask Him: What area of my life should I focus on growing PERSONALLY during this holidays?I will be asking you after next Sunday's sandcastle building event. Have a blessed time planning your holidays with God =) Labels: Cell Activities
|
|
|
By post:
God's Dream Team
The other side of God
Wise Men, Or FOOLS?
I hide your Word in my heart
Psalm 115: Who Do You Trust?
Psalm 116: Death
Psalm 118
Forgiven
Psalm 108: Battle Cry!
Psalm 106: Roller Coaster
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|