As I spent time with God today, I was filled with uncertainty, even though school starts on the 30th for me. I know that my studies is in a bad condition right now, and I only have like 100 days left before the O'levels.
This June holidays passed really fast. I wondered if I would be able to study well for my O's because 100 days is a very shot period of time to study all of the syllabus tested.
But, as a little Christian bookmark I have says, " Don't fear tommorrow. God is already there ". It always encourages me.
During the worship time I had, I sang the song "Because of your Love" by Al Gordon. The lyrics are really meaningful.
because of Your love,
there is dancing in my heart
because Your grace,
i am free
because of Your faithfulness
there's a song that must be sung
and i will sing,
i will sing because of You
http://www.imeem.com/punksterteo/music/X2H_FBav/al_gordon_because_of_your_loveBecause of your Love Lord! I will Dance, I will Sing, wiht all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind, even thought what circumstances I may be facing!
God Bless your first day of school!