I was feeling really blue and moody today, I don't really know why either, maybe because of a moodswing I guess. It was also today that I realised that sunsets are really pretty. Those streaks of orange, turquoise, light blue, (plus a little violet) are really beautiful. When I looked at it, I felt really cheerful. I think that was God smiling at me. And then I thought, if sunsets were this beautiful, then how GREAT and WONDERFUL our God who created all this is. I bet He painted all this. I didn't get a picture of it though. Nevermind, I'll get tomorrow's sunset!
|
|
|
I was feeling really blue and moody today, I don't really know why either, maybe because of a moodswing I guess. It was also today that I realised that sunsets are really pretty. Those streaks of orange, turquoise, light blue, (plus a little violet) are really beautiful. When I looked at it, I felt really cheerful. I think that was God smiling at me. And then I thought, if sunsets were this beautiful, then how GREAT and WONDERFUL our God who created all this is. I bet He painted all this. I didn't get a picture of it though. Nevermind, I'll get tomorrow's sunset!
|
|
|
By post:
John 9
Chalet
John 4
Notes
May/June Holiday Plans
God's Dream Team
The other side of God
Wise Men, Or FOOLS?
I hide your Word in my heart
Psalm 115: Who Do You Trust?
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|