Im going to post about a very embarassing mistake of mine now. ( I was really strung up when I wrote this ) When I came back from jogging today, I found out that my mum found that a plastic container of food was full of maggots in the microwave whilst I was out. And it was so stinky and disgusting! It was like a week old, rotting away in the microwave! And then when she asked me if I had heated up some food and forgot to take it out of the microwave, then I remembered that it was me! And really, I felt really really sorrowful after that. And I admit that I really wanted to cry! YES I KNOW - but real men dare to cry! Its not the grossness that made me, but I was really very sad that it was my mum who had to see the traumatising thing. When I went to look back at the microwave oven, it still had a sour smell, and I could still see one maggot still crawling around. There were also some dead maggots around. I could imagine what the real thing was. It must have been beyond horrible. It was then that really my eyes became watery. I stood there, tearing a little, then I went to hug my two times Mum to say sorry. I was feeling really sad that my mum had to look at the disgusting thing and clear it up. I wish it had been me to discover it first. Then my mum wouldn't have to suffer. After all, it was my own mistake which caused that. I really though there was nothing I could do to atone for my sins. And Mum didn't really blame me or anything, she told me nicely to learn from my mistakes. Just that. She wasn't like feeling angry or anything. What my Mum did was just like Jesus. He died and suffered the worst thing in the whole world --- death on the cross. And it was supposed to be us on the cross! BECAUSE IT WAS OUR SINS HE DIED FOR! But he died for our sins because he loved us alot alot alot. Now I really, can understand the real feelings of Jesus dying for me. I was so unworthy, that I should be the one to suffer, yet he suffered all the pain for me, willingly.
|
|
|
Im going to post about a very embarassing mistake of mine now. ( I was really strung up when I wrote this ) When I came back from jogging today, I found out that my mum found that a plastic container of food was full of maggots in the microwave whilst I was out. And it was so stinky and disgusting! It was like a week old, rotting away in the microwave! And then when she asked me if I had heated up some food and forgot to take it out of the microwave, then I remembered that it was me! And really, I felt really really sorrowful after that. And I admit that I really wanted to cry! YES I KNOW - but real men dare to cry! Its not the grossness that made me, but I was really very sad that it was my mum who had to see the traumatising thing. When I went to look back at the microwave oven, it still had a sour smell, and I could still see one maggot still crawling around. There were also some dead maggots around. I could imagine what the real thing was. It must have been beyond horrible. It was then that really my eyes became watery. I stood there, tearing a little, then I went to hug my two times Mum to say sorry. I was feeling really sad that my mum had to look at the disgusting thing and clear it up. I wish it had been me to discover it first. Then my mum wouldn't have to suffer. After all, it was my own mistake which caused that. I really though there was nothing I could do to atone for my sins. And Mum didn't really blame me or anything, she told me nicely to learn from my mistakes. Just that. She wasn't like feeling angry or anything. What my Mum did was just like Jesus. He died and suffered the worst thing in the whole world --- death on the cross. And it was supposed to be us on the cross! BECAUSE IT WAS OUR SINS HE DIED FOR! But he died for our sins because he loved us alot alot alot. Now I really, can understand the real feelings of Jesus dying for me. I was so unworthy, that I should be the one to suffer, yet he suffered all the pain for me, willingly.
|
|
|
By post:
What Is Your Perspective?
日落二
日落
John 9
Chalet
John 4
Notes
May/June Holiday Plans
God's Dream Team
The other side of God
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|