NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Monday, June 30, 2008 @ 8:52 PM
Continue to Walk in Truth.

Hi guys,

Tomorrow we are starting the season of 40 day prayer and fasting.

I want to encourage you by pausing to take stock and looking through the year so far.
I am not sure if you yourself are aware, but as an overseer watching over you, I am keenly aware of this:

There are breakthroughs in your life.

Some of you are more committed to the spiritual family.
Some of you are starting to serve in TPE (Gameslab).
Some of you are rising up to the challenge of leadership and wants to be seriously mentored by me during Friday G12.
Some of you are surfacing deeper issues in your life and allowing God to deal with it.
Some of you are humbling yourself to be ministered by God and responding to altar call.
But most of all, I can see that all of you are starting to take ownership of the cell. I can release control to allow you to run some aspects of the cell while I mentor you through it. You are demonstrating unity by organizing events on your own, and inviting other cells in the cluster along.

Think back during last November/December, when I had to sound an alarm that the cell is dying because we are not united.
God has brought us a long way in this year of sabbath. It has not been possible without God.

I want to ask you not to be satisfied with what is achieved so far, but ask God for more.
I challenge you to rise up to the next level in this 40 days.

I encourage you from 3 John 1:3-4:
It gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

Let's continue to walk in the truth.
3 John teaches us that a demonstration of walking in the truth is being "faithful in what you are doing for the brothers".
It give a positive example of Gaius being hospitable to his brothers and bringing unity.
It also warns us not to be like Diotrephes who is self-seeking and brought division to the church.

Let's do the 40 day prayer and fasting differently.
Let's
1) Not be religious, but RELATIONAL WITH GOD
2) Not pray and fast individually, but IN COMMUNITY
3) Not give up halfway, but go ALL THE WAY

Ask God for a personal area of breakthrough.
Confess it, and believe it!

Happy fasting and praying!

Labels: