NEW AND REVAMPED
Warriors Of Light
Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 7:45 PM
Spoilt for choice.

I shall post about fasting and prayer for today.

SPOILT FOR CHOICE ( Matthew 6:25-33)

KettVerses: 33-34

33 But seek first his kingdom and rhis righteousness, and all these things will be given to you.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Do not worry, God will provide just the right amount for us ; no more, no less. We should not be slaves to the notion of choice.

Let me have childlike dependance on God.

Things I will not worry about:

I will not worry about global warming in the world.

I will not worry about the oil prices and inflation.

I will not worry about the 2 month's to O's.

I will not worry about my parent's relationship.

I will not worry if I am not the person the world wants me to be.

I will not worry about obstacles that may come when I'm at my best.

I will not worry if the world doesn't like me.

I will not worry what others may think of me.

9 More day's of fasting. Press on!

God bless those having exams!