Can check out the Love Singapore website if you need an online copy of the booklet. I have put the links on the side. By the way, the song that's playing in the background is very meaningful. Listen to it. How wide is Your great lovethat You would come and die for meThe Lamb that's been givenso that I may come receiveYour grace, it overflowsYour mercy fills me in my soulSuch a wonderful Saviourwho knows me like I knowWhat a privilege for me to come in hand from a God who calls me by my nameMy FriendAbove all else, I want to love You like You do,Lord I will worship like I should,I will give my all to YouAbove all else, I want to live my life each day,Pleasing in every single way,Jesus I will offer up my all to You.There're times when I would fallWhen I cant seem to hear You callBut I know You're here, LordYou never let me goYou always stand by mefor who I am and used to beDont deserve any of these the things You freely giveWhat a privilege for me to come in hand from a God who calls me by my nameMy FriendAbove all else, I want to love You like You do,Lord I will worship like I should,I will give my all to YouAbove all else, I want to live my life each day,Pleasing in every single way,Jesus I will offer up my all to You.I pray that for all of us, myself included, that above all else, we will live our lives each day, pleasing in every single way, offering our all to Jesus.
|
|
|
Can check out the Love Singapore website if you need an online copy of the booklet. I have put the links on the side. By the way, the song that's playing in the background is very meaningful. Listen to it. How wide is Your great lovethat You would come and die for meThe Lamb that's been givenso that I may come receiveYour grace, it overflowsYour mercy fills me in my soulSuch a wonderful Saviourwho knows me like I knowWhat a privilege for me to come in hand from a God who calls me by my nameMy FriendAbove all else, I want to love You like You do,Lord I will worship like I should,I will give my all to YouAbove all else, I want to live my life each day,Pleasing in every single way,Jesus I will offer up my all to You.There're times when I would fallWhen I cant seem to hear You callBut I know You're here, LordYou never let me goYou always stand by mefor who I am and used to beDont deserve any of these the things You freely giveWhat a privilege for me to come in hand from a God who calls me by my nameMy FriendAbove all else, I want to love You like You do,Lord I will worship like I should,I will give my all to YouAbove all else, I want to live my life each day,Pleasing in every single way,Jesus I will offer up my all to You.I pray that for all of us, myself included, that above all else, we will live our lives each day, pleasing in every single way, offering our all to Jesus.
|
|
|
By post:
Narnia: The Lion, The witch and the Wardrobe
Continue to Walk in Truth
July, Aug Plans
Because of your love
Maggots
What Is Your Perspective?
日落二
日落
John 9
Chalet
By month:
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
|
Sk's cell
Elkan
Dawn's Cell
Wai Mun
Credits
Layout: Mary
Adapted from: refuted
Icon: refuted
Host: blogger photobucket
|
dennis
jeremy chia
jeremy fong
bryan
gabriel
samuel
 Adopted Trees.
|
ShoutMix chat widget
|